The Mountains Come to Brooklyn
A new pop-up shop brings out Williamsburg’s wild side.
If, like me, you crave mountain air but can’t always make it out of the city, hike over to Kings County (aka Brooklyn), where Juniper Ridge is opening a pop-up shop on October 10. Based in the Pacific Northwest, the brand has lugged over not only their new “Backpackers” series of colognes, soaps and room sprays but also a photo-booth-sized Transporter that takes viewers on 45-second multi-sensory “excursions” to places like Oregon’s Mt. Hood and the coastal hills of Big Sur. Events, like fragrance distillation demonstrations and woods-themed cocktail parties (Redwood martini or Desert Sage old-fashioned, anyone?) will also be part of their three-month stay. I might just pitch a tent and stay.
Juniper Ridge’s pop-up shop is located at 101 North 8th street, between Wythe and Berry; 718-522-4959.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20