The Mountains Come to Brooklyn
A new pop-up shop brings out Williamsburg’s wild side.
If, like me, you crave mountain air but can’t always make it out of the city, hike over to Kings County (aka Brooklyn), where Juniper Ridge is opening a pop-up shop on October 10. Based in the Pacific Northwest, the brand has lugged over not only their new “Backpackers” series of colognes, soaps and room sprays but also a photo-booth-sized Transporter that takes viewers on 45-second multi-sensory “excursions” to places like Oregon’s Mt. Hood and the coastal hills of Big Sur. Events, like fragrance distillation demonstrations and woods-themed cocktail parties (Redwood martini or Desert Sage old-fashioned, anyone?) will also be part of their three-month stay. I might just pitch a tent and stay.
Juniper Ridge’s pop-up shop is located at 101 North 8th street, between Wythe and Berry; 718-522-4959.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016