The Mountains Come to Brooklyn
A new pop-up shop brings out Williamsburg’s wild side.
If, like me, you crave mountain air but can’t always make it out of the city, hike over to Kings County (aka Brooklyn), where Juniper Ridge is opening a pop-up shop on October 10. Based in the Pacific Northwest, the brand has lugged over not only their new “Backpackers” series of colognes, soaps and room sprays but also a photo-booth-sized Transporter that takes viewers on 45-second multi-sensory “excursions” to places like Oregon’s Mt. Hood and the coastal hills of Big Sur. Events, like fragrance distillation demonstrations and woods-themed cocktail parties (Redwood martini or Desert Sage old-fashioned, anyone?) will also be part of their three-month stay. I might just pitch a tent and stay.
Juniper Ridge’s pop-up shop is located at 101 North 8th street, between Wythe and Berry; 718-522-4959.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyMichelle Obama and Her Hair: Celebrating Eight Years of Bangs, Curls and That Famous Bob Cut
- CultureThe Women of the Women's March: Meet the Activists Who Are Planning One of the Largest Demonstrations in American History
- FashionAll the Best Street Style Looks Lighting Up Milan, Italy's Fashion Capital
- FashionThe Ultimate Shopper's Guide to 2017
- FashionThe Top 50 Looks From the Pre-Fall 2017 Collections