Beauty » The Mountains Come to Brooklyn
The Mountains Come to Brooklyn
A new pop-up shop brings out Williamsburg’s wild side.
If, like me, you crave mountain air but can’t always make it out of the city, hike over to Kings County (aka Brooklyn), where Juniper Ridge is opening a pop-up shop on October 10. Based in the Pacific Northwest, the brand has lugged over not only their new “Backpackers” series of colognes, soaps and room sprays but also a photo-booth-sized Transporter that takes viewers on 45-second multi-sensory “excursions” to places like Oregon’s Mt. Hood and the coastal hills of Big Sur. Events, like fragrance distillation demonstrations and woods-themed cocktail parties (Redwood martini or Desert Sage old-fashioned, anyone?) will also be part of their three-month stay. I might just pitch a tent and stay.
Juniper Ridge’s pop-up shop is located at 101 North 8th street, between Wythe and Berry; 718-522-4959.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyElle MacPherson Has No Guilty Pleasures. Well, Except for Whipped Cream