Shop for Him at Harry’s
Find everything you need at SoHo’s hip new men’s boutique and barbershop.
Earlier this fall, the chic men’s grooming brand Harry’s—co-created by one of the Warby Parker founders—opened their first brick and mortar shop, on Houston and Macdougal. Besides offering holiday gift cards for a shave and cut, Harry’s Corner Shop also sells plenty of no-brainer gifts for guys: wallets and iPhone cases by Makr leather goods, Geneva portable speakers, and a $122 dartboard made in TriBeCa are just a few. And for ultra-practical types, you can also load up on packs of classic, white Hanes t-shirts. For truly last-minute shoppers, they’ll be open until 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Harry’s Corner Shop, 64 MacDougal St., New York, NY, 10021; (646) 964-5193.Follow Us:
- BeautyKenzo's First Perfume Commercial is a Parody of Every Other Perfume Commerical
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy