Shop for Him at Harry’s
Find everything you need at SoHo’s hip new men’s boutique and barbershop.
Earlier this fall, the chic men’s grooming brand Harry’s—co-created by one of the Warby Parker founders—opened their first brick and mortar shop, on Houston and Macdougal. Besides offering holiday gift cards for a shave and cut, Harry’s Corner Shop also sells plenty of no-brainer gifts for guys: wallets and iPhone cases by Makr leather goods, Geneva portable speakers, and a $122 dartboard made in TriBeCa are just a few. And for ultra-practical types, you can also load up on packs of classic, white Hanes t-shirts. For truly last-minute shoppers, they’ll be open until 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Harry’s Corner Shop, 64 MacDougal St., New York, NY, 10021; (646) 964-5193.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties