Beauty » Shop for Him at Harry’s
Shop for Him at Harry’s
Find everything you need at SoHo’s hip new men’s boutique and barbershop.
Earlier this fall, the chic men’s grooming brand Harry’s—co-created by one of the Warby Parker founders—opened their first brick and mortar shop, on Houston and Macdougal. Besides offering holiday gift cards for a shave and cut, Harry’s Corner Shop also sells plenty of no-brainer gifts for guys: wallets and iPhone cases by Makr leather goods, Geneva portable speakers, and a $122 dartboard made in TriBeCa are just a few. And for ultra-practical types, you can also load up on packs of classic, white Hanes t-shirts. For truly last-minute shoppers, they’ll be open until 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Harry’s Corner Shop, 64 MacDougal St., New York, NY, 10021; (646) 964-5193.Follow Us:
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyFrom Bright Hues to Neutrals: 12 Pedicure Shades to Try Now
- BeautyChillax Like Russian Bombshell Irina Shayk