Beauty » Best Mid-Winter Facial
Best Mid-Winter Facial
A dreamy new treatment at The Mandarin Oriental
The only thing that has taken more of a beating than my Sorel boots this blustery winter is my face. Freezing winds outside and arid air inside will leave anyone’s skin dull, parched, and decidedly not Fashion Week-ready. The solution: the new BioRadiance Facial at The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental New York, which uses products from the all-natural German skin care line Amala to impart an ultra-dewy complexion. My favorite part: The gentle, ultraslow face massage. Good luck staying conscious—I was awoken by my own snoring—but, thankfully, the results are dreamy, too.
BioRadiance Facial, starting at $340, mandarinoriental.com/newyork
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters