Best Mid-Winter Facial
A dreamy new treatment at The Mandarin Oriental
The only thing that has taken more of a beating than my Sorel boots this blustery winter is my face. Freezing winds outside and arid air inside will leave anyone’s skin dull, parched, and decidedly not Fashion Week-ready. The solution: the new BioRadiance Facial at The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental New York, which uses products from the all-natural German skin care line Amala to impart an ultra-dewy complexion. My favorite part: The gentle, ultraslow face massage. Good luck staying conscious—I was awoken by my own snoring—but, thankfully, the results are dreamy, too.
BioRadiance Facial, starting at $340, mandarinoriental.com/newyork
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress