Beauty » Best Mid-Winter Facial
Best Mid-Winter Facial
A dreamy new treatment at The Mandarin Oriental
The only thing that has taken more of a beating than my Sorel boots this blustery winter is my face. Freezing winds outside and arid air inside will leave anyone’s skin dull, parched, and decidedly not Fashion Week-ready. The solution: the new BioRadiance Facial at The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental New York, which uses products from the all-natural German skin care line Amala to impart an ultra-dewy complexion. My favorite part: The gentle, ultraslow face massage. Good luck staying conscious—I was awoken by my own snoring—but, thankfully, the results are dreamy, too.
BioRadiance Facial, starting at $340, mandarinoriental.com/newyork
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death