Beauty » Best Mid-Winter Facial
Best Mid-Winter Facial
A dreamy new treatment at The Mandarin Oriental
The only thing that has taken more of a beating than my Sorel boots this blustery winter is my face. Freezing winds outside and arid air inside will leave anyone’s skin dull, parched, and decidedly not Fashion Week-ready. The solution: the new BioRadiance Facial at The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental New York, which uses products from the all-natural German skin care line Amala to impart an ultra-dewy complexion. My favorite part: The gentle, ultraslow face massage. Good luck staying conscious—I was awoken by my own snoring—but, thankfully, the results are dreamy, too.
BioRadiance Facial, starting at $340, mandarinoriental.com/newyork
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?