Beauty » Goldie Locks
Vanessa Seward and Kerastase collaborate on a line of gilded hair accessories.
While gold hair accessories may sound fussy in theory, a new collaboration between Paris-based designer Vanessa Seward for luxury hair care line Kerastase proves that they have the potential to look effortless. The three pieces—a textured ponytail holder, a gold chain headband and a Swarovski-accented barrette—represent the first foray into beauty for the designer, who formerly worked with Azzaro, Chanel, and most recently A.P.C. In case you’re still double-guessing their je ne sais quoi, did we mention the collection is available exclusively at eternally cool Parisian boutique Colette? Trés chic.Follow Us:
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death