Vanessa Seward and Kerastase collaborate on a line of gilded hair accessories.
While gold hair accessories may sound fussy in theory, a new collaboration between Paris-based designer Vanessa Seward for luxury hair care line Kerastase proves that they have the potential to look effortless. The three pieces—a textured ponytail holder, a gold chain headband and a Swarovski-accented barrette—represent the first foray into beauty for the designer, who formerly worked with Azzaro, Chanel, and most recently A.P.C. In case you’re still double-guessing their je ne sais quoi, did we mention the collection is available exclusively at eternally cool Parisian boutique Colette? Trés chic.Follow Us:
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year