Vanessa Seward and Kerastase collaborate on a line of gilded hair accessories.
While gold hair accessories may sound fussy in theory, a new collaboration between Paris-based designer Vanessa Seward for luxury hair care line Kerastase proves that they have the potential to look effortless. The three pieces—a textured ponytail holder, a gold chain headband and a Swarovski-accented barrette—represent the first foray into beauty for the designer, who formerly worked with Azzaro, Chanel, and most recently A.P.C. In case you’re still double-guessing their je ne sais quoi, did we mention the collection is available exclusively at eternally cool Parisian boutique Colette? Trés chic.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono