Beauty » Goldie Locks
Vanessa Seward and Kerastase collaborate on a line of gilded hair accessories.
While gold hair accessories may sound fussy in theory, a new collaboration between Paris-based designer Vanessa Seward for luxury hair care line Kerastase proves that they have the potential to look effortless. The three pieces—a textured ponytail holder, a gold chain headband and a Swarovski-accented barrette—represent the first foray into beauty for the designer, who formerly worked with Azzaro, Chanel, and most recently A.P.C. In case you’re still double-guessing their je ne sais quoi, did we mention the collection is available exclusively at eternally cool Parisian boutique Colette? Trés chic.Follow Us:
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- Perfect 10Nostalgic for the ’90s? Go Grunge with These 10 Pairs of Boots