Vanessa Seward and Kerastase collaborate on a line of gilded hair accessories.
While gold hair accessories may sound fussy in theory, a new collaboration between Paris-based designer Vanessa Seward for luxury hair care line Kerastase proves that they have the potential to look effortless. The three pieces—a textured ponytail holder, a gold chain headband and a Swarovski-accented barrette—represent the first foray into beauty for the designer, who formerly worked with Azzaro, Chanel, and most recently A.P.C. In case you’re still double-guessing their je ne sais quoi, did we mention the collection is available exclusively at eternally cool Parisian boutique Colette? Trés chic.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties