Free the Freckles
On the Spring 2016 runways.
With individualism ruling the New York Fashion Week runways, several makeup artists, including Diane Kendal and Yadim, opted for spots of concealer or a light base in lieu of heavy foundation. Gucci Westman and Charlotte Tilbury even enhanced the natural look by drawing freckles onto models’ cheeks and nose, at Rag & Bone and Edun, respectively. “There’s something very purist about this,” Tilbury said backstage.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress