Make a runway statement at New York Fashion Week Spring 2016.
At New York Fashion Week, several makeup artists made white eye makeup decidedly wearable. “It’s about a flash of white,” Grace Lees said backstage at Public School Spring 2016, “It’s not an obvious white, it’s understated.” Makeup artists Dick Page and Pat McGrath likewise gave a subtle nod to the tone, at Zero + Maria Cornejo and Victoria Beckham, respectively.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016