Make a runway statement at New York Fashion Week Spring 2016.
At New York Fashion Week, several makeup artists made white eye makeup decidedly wearable. “It’s about a flash of white,” Grace Lees said backstage at Public School Spring 2016, “It’s not an obvious white, it’s understated.” Makeup artists Dick Page and Pat McGrath likewise gave a subtle nod to the tone, at Zero + Maria Cornejo and Victoria Beckham, respectively.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time