Pat McGrath Launches Her First-Ever Product
And celebrates with Kris Jenner, Bella Hadid, and Stella Maxwell.
Few beauty products have been as highly anticipated as the first from legendary makeup artist Pat McGrath, which officially launched yesterday. Coinciding with Paris Fashion Week, the woman with the golden touch debuted Gold 001 at a highly documented Instagram event in the picturesque Jardins de Tuileries. The golden formula made sneaky pre-debut appearances on Kim Kardashian West’s brows and lids last month and on models’ lips at last week’s Prada Spring 2016 show, but non VIPs will have to wait until the end of the month, when the limited edition run appears online. In the meantime, yesterday’s attendees like Bella Hadid, Stella Maxwell, Hailey Baldwin, Imaan Hammam—and, of course, McGrath herself— have posted plenty of iCandy on their respective social media accounts.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"