Versace Model Alijah Harrison Got Scouted at a Gas Station
The male model from Missouri shares his good ol' Midwestern beauty secrets.
Last year, 20-year-old student Alijah Harrison was minding his own business at a gas station in his hometown of Hannibal, Missouri when he caught the eye of two model scouts (Jeff and Mary Clarke of Mother Management). He promptly quit school and flew to New York – his second plane ride ever – where he signed with Soul Artist Management. A few months later, he was walking the runways in Milan for brands like Versace, Moschino, and DSquared2, before heading back to the States for NYFW: Men’s. His schedule may be complicated, but his beauty routine definitely isn’t: Harrison’s biggest splurge can be found at your local drugstore.
Your look in three words:
Strong, versatile, and confident.
Never leave the house without:
Chapstick. It gets quite windy in New York.
Beauty from the inside out:
Genuine, good ol’ Midwestern roots.
Circuit/HIIT training. I prefer to work out in the morning.
Snack of choice:
Moisturizer and nail clippers.
Clean-shaven or scruffy:
Favorite pharmacy find:
Makeup remover. Never thought I’d say that.
Always in your suitcase:
A lint roller. And a book.
Fragrance of choice:
Best advice from mom:
Eat your veggies.
Best advice from the pros:
Worry about your physique, and let your bookers do the rest.
I think Donald Trump has nice hair.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes