Male Model Ben Jordan Wants David Beckham's Hair (Who Doesn't?)
The rising star shares his grooming essentials.
British model Ben Jordan is making his New York Fashion Week: Men’s debut this season–but he’s already a rising star in the industry.
Your look in three words:
Simple. Classic. British.
Never leave the house without:
Phone, wallet, headphones.
Beauty from the inside out:
Easy going, funny, slightly sarcastic.
Gym 4-5 times a week—a lot of interval training and ab workouts.
Snack of choice:
Clarins exfoliating and moisturizing cream.
Clean-shaven or scruffy:
Clean shaven, no choice.
Always in your suitcase:
Clothes, shoes, iPad.
Fragrance of choice:
Emporio Armani X Diamonds.
Best advice from mom:
Treat others how you’d like to be treated yourself.
David Beckham.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time