Lineisy Montero, Spring’s Breakout Model, Talks Beauty
It’s all about Decadence for the Dominican. Decadence by Marc Jacobs.
Lineisy Montero rocked some of the sickest hairstyles during the spring ready to wear and couture collections. The Dominican model, 20-year-old, was last season’s breakout star, and is W’s latest obsession. Here, she talks fitness, food, and fragrance.
Your look in three words:
Natural. Calm. Confident.
Never leave the house without:
My phone, keys and Lancôme Juicy Tube in Hallucination.
Beauty from the inside out…
Is a good balance between everything. lots of fruit and vegetables, especially lots of water.
Modeling is a constant swing so I usually do the exercises with Internet tutorials.
Snack of choice:
Fruits are very good choice. I especially love apples.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter and Vitamin C.
I rather like listening to music and sing.
Always in your suitcase:
My Kérastase shampoo and conditioner.
Fragrance of choice:
Decadence by Marc Jacobs.
Best advice from the pros:
Never change your personality.
Coco Rocha.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"