Lineisy Montero, Spring’s Breakout Model, Talks Beauty
It’s all about Decadence for the Dominican. Decadence by Marc Jacobs.
Lineisy Montero rocked some of the sickest hairstyles during the spring ready to wear and couture collections. The Dominican model, 20-year-old, was last season’s breakout star, and is W’s latest obsession. Here, she talks fitness, food, and fragrance.
Your look in three words:
Natural. Calm. Confident.
Never leave the house without:
My phone, keys and Lancôme Juicy Tube in Hallucination.
Beauty from the inside out…
Is a good balance between everything. lots of fruit and vegetables, especially lots of water.
Modeling is a constant swing so I usually do the exercises with Internet tutorials.
Snack of choice:
Fruits are very good choice. I especially love apples.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter and Vitamin C.
I rather like listening to music and sing.
Always in your suitcase:
My Kérastase shampoo and conditioner.
Fragrance of choice:
Decadence by Marc Jacobs.
Best advice from the pros:
Never change your personality.
Coco Rocha.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week