Model Alice Buckingham’s Fitness Obsession: Hula Hooping
The Christopher Kane muse reveals her beauty tricks.
Model Alice Buckingham made a splash in the headlines last week when Christopher Kane released his first-ever advertising campaign images, featuring Buckingham as the star. Although this was the model’s first big campaign, we’re certain it won’t be her last.
Your look in three words:
Minimalist, monochrome, carefree.
Never leave the house without:
Headphones, water and lip balm.
Weighted hula hooping. I can do it for hours!
Weleda Skin Food.
Frank body scrub and drink lots and lots of water.
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murukami.
Soneva Kiri in Thailand.
Fragrance of choice:
Paco Rabanne Lady One Million
Best advice from mom:
“You are going to be fine. You come from a strong line of lunatics.”
Best advice from makeup and hair professionals:
Lauren Parsons, the makeup artist on the Christopher Kane campaign showed me Weleda Skin Food to use for my skin and now I use it everyday. It smells so good. Hair professionals always say to regularly trim my hair so that the ends look healthy.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W