Model Nick Truelove--Yes, His Real Name--Reveals His Fitness Regime
Prepare to fall for this rising star.
This season in Milan, Australian model Nick Truelove walked exclusively for Versace–and caught our eye on the runway. Here, he talks about looking good on the road, his grooming essentials, and workout routine.
Your look in three words:
Casual. Fresh. Effortless.
Never leave the house without:
Beauty from the inside out:
Always be kind and down to earth.
Gym 4-5 times a week, balancing cardio and weight lifting.
Snack of choice:
Daily organic face moisturizer from Botanical Blessings.
Organic products that are not tested on animals.
Clean-shaven or scruffy:
Travel size products, as I’ve been traveling a lot since the beginning of this year!
Always in your suitcase:
Fragrance of choice:
Calvin Klein Euphoria Men.
Best advice from mom:
Best advice from the pros:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit