Model Nick Truelove--Yes, His Real Name--Reveals His Fitness Regime
Prepare to fall for this rising star.
This season in Milan, Australian model Nick Truelove walked exclusively for Versace–and caught our eye on the runway. Here, he talks about looking good on the road, his grooming essentials, and workout routine.
Your look in three words:
Casual. Fresh. Effortless.
Never leave the house without:
Beauty from the inside out:
Always be kind and down to earth.
Gym 4-5 times a week, balancing cardio and weight lifting.
Snack of choice:
Daily organic face moisturizer from Botanical Blessings.
Organic products that are not tested on animals.
Clean-shaven or scruffy:
Travel size products, as I’ve been traveling a lot since the beginning of this year!
Always in your suitcase:
Fragrance of choice:
Calvin Klein Euphoria Men.
Best advice from mom:
Best advice from the pros:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress