Hair Secrets of a Model Dog
At Polo Ralph Lauren's fall presentation, an Irish Setter stole the spotlight from a clutch of ridiculously good-looking models.
It was all about hair at the Polo Ralph Lauren Fall 2016 presentation on Madison Avenue on Friday. Lauren showed both men’s and women’s looks, plus introduced Polo Sport for women, but it was the male models whose locks looked to be the most enviably luscious.
Model Nyima Ward, whose hair was down to his waist, said he’s been growing it out for five years. When pressed about his beauty routine, he said he uses Dr. Bronner’s castile soap as shampoo, lets it dry for two hours, and brushes it three times a day. His real secret though was coconut oil, which four other models said they used exclusively. But good genes also help good hair, it seems. Asked if there was anything else he did to get that special shine, Ward offered an annoying simple answer: “Nothing.”
Ward, however, had nothing on Raury, who is not a man or a woman but a dog. The Polo dog, in fact. The ruddy, furry Irish Setter looked pleased as punch in his regal spot as the center of attention in a circle of male models. Unlike Ward, though, he does have some secrets for his spectacular coat. His trainer revealed that he uses Pantene conditioner once a day to keep it shiny. Take note, humans.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week