Tami Williams Avoids Dessert, Loves Naomi Campbell
The Jamaican model on the essentials behind her rise.
The new runway star Tami Williams has lit up every couture show from Dior to Chanel. Here, the face of the spring 2016 Valentino campaign spills on her obsessions – namely, dance – and which foods she avoids.
Never leave the house without:
Beauty from the inside out:
I always drink lots of water and really focus on not eating certain foods like dairy, chocolate or sweets.
I really like dance classes and things that are fun and new. I think it’s important to dance.
Snack of choice:
I always carry fruit with me – apples, oranges, melon, pineapple. I love it all!
Le Volume de Chanel waterproof mascara! Mascara always makes a big difference.
Favorite hair professional:
Jawara Wauchope is my favorite. He does my hair no matter what country I am in, and I always love how I look afterwards!
Vaseline. It’s great for all situations, especially during the winter months.
Spa-cation of choice:
Aire Ancient Baths is a great place to go to when I am in New York. I love the different pools and really being able to relax!
Fragrance of choice:
Best advice from mom:
Lots and lots of water – my mother always told me that hydration is the key. I also really like tea and coconut water.
Naomi Campbell.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time