Tami Williams Avoids Dessert, Loves Naomi Campbell
The Jamaican model on the essentials behind her rise.
The new runway star Tami Williams has lit up every couture show from Dior to Chanel. Here, the face of the spring 2016 Valentino campaign spills on her obsessions – namely, dance – and which foods she avoids.
Never leave the house without:
Beauty from the inside out:
I always drink lots of water and really focus on not eating certain foods like dairy, chocolate or sweets.
I really like dance classes and things that are fun and new. I think it’s important to dance.
Snack of choice:
I always carry fruit with me – apples, oranges, melon, pineapple. I love it all!
Le Volume de Chanel waterproof mascara! Mascara always makes a big difference.
Favorite hair professional:
Jawara Wauchope is my favorite. He does my hair no matter what country I am in, and I always love how I look afterwards!
Vaseline. It’s great for all situations, especially during the winter months.
Spa-cation of choice:
Aire Ancient Baths is a great place to go to when I am in New York. I love the different pools and really being able to relax!
Fragrance of choice:
Best advice from mom:
Lots and lots of water – my mother always told me that hydration is the key. I also really like tea and coconut water.
Naomi Campbell.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties