The Best New Korean Face Masks To Transform Your Skin
The experts at natural Korean beauty site Glow Recipe weigh in.
“Every time we go to Korea – and we go every couple of months – we are just blown away by all the products,” said Christine Chang, co-founder of natural Korean beauty site Glow Recipe. “There is just so much on the market there, it’s really hard to keep up.”
That’s putting it lightly. South Korea, for the uninitiated, is a full-on beauty mecca. Streets are lined with shops full of endless skincare products, and masks in particular are available in hundreds of varieties. With ingredients ranging from snake venom to horse oil, it’s positively mind-boggling to try and figure it all out.
We enlisted Chang and her Glow Recipe co-founder Sarah Lee to help us hone in on the latest and greatest Korean masks that are actually worth trying. Here, a few of their favorite new ones you should order ASAP.
Watch W’s most popular videos here:Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016