Remember Orgasm? Looking Back on '90s Beauty Breakthroughs
What was it that they used to say about CK One? "The Only One"? It was over 20 years ago that Calvin Klein introduced this singular, unisex fragrance and changed the way the game was played in the process. But it was hardly the only beauty breakthrough of the decade, which also saw La Mer and Chanel Vamp come on the market. And of course, you can't forget Orgasm - Nars' Orgasm that is.
- Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress