Model Amilna Estevão Loves Zumba Classes and Smoothies
The 17-year-old Angolan model shares her beauty secrets.
17-year-old Amilna Estevão can be seen parading about with Maria Borges and Ysaunny Brito in W’s May issue for the “Squad Goals” shoot. But the Angolan teen’s simple beauty notes could invoke a squad of her own followers. Here, she shares her exercise regime, beauty essentials, pharmacy find, and more.
Your look in three words:
Casual, sexy, and confident.
Never leave the house without:
Headphones—I can’t live without listening to music!
Beauty from the inside out:
I like to eat fresh avocado with bananas for a healthy snack.
I love to take Zumba classes, we have one downstairs at the gym in our model apartment.
Snack of choice:
YSL Touche Éclat. Their new skin tint is amazing. I love their mascara as well.
I don’t really splurge on skincare. I like to use whatever products are given to me because I like to try out new things.
Favorite hair professional:
Guido Palau, for sure. He always knows the best looks for the girls and is always so fun to work with.
Makeup wipes are the best for something quick and easy. I like the ones from Neutrogena and they smell really nice too.
W magazine of course!
My apartment, since it’s nice to be at home and relax without anyone around you.
Always in your suitcase:
Phone charger and a good lotion for the body… something with shea butter!
Fragrance of choice:
Narciso Rodriguez for Her.
Candice Swanepoel and Alice Metza.
Best advice from mom:
Watch W’s most popular videos here:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution