Danish Model Charlotte Lindvig Knows She Looks Like Vermeer's "Girl with a Pearl Earring"
The 20-year-old Gucci model breaks down her beauty routine.
Model Charlotte Lindvig caught our eye walking in Gucci’s cruise 2017 show in Westminster Abbey, wearing a floor-length silk pink frock. Off the runway, the Danish model has a self-described ethereal look. How does she maintain her natural beauty? Find out here:
Your look in three words:
Scandinavian, natural, ethereal.
Old-school outdoor running.
Drink of choice:
Medicine cabinet snapshot:
Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk and Beauty Elixir, Embryolisse face lotion, Homeoplasmine for lips.
A good hair day starts with:
Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner with Mango Butter.
Avène Thermal Spring Water facial spray, RMK Super Basic Liquid Concealer for spots, Revlon Luxurious Eyeliner in Antiqued Gold for nighttime.
Nails must be:
Nude if I am working, and a coat of Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Pop Water Nail Lacquer in Rose Splash for special occasions.
Sheet mask or mud mask:
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque.
Bronze or blush:
Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Blossoming.
Product that you borrow from the boys:
Product that you picked up from the pros:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir.
A woman should smell like:
Maison Louis Marie Antidris/Cassis Perfume Oil.
Appointment you’d love to nab:
Everyone in my industry raves about Ling Chan’s facials. That would be a treat!
“Girl with a Pearl Earring.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups