Danish Model Charlotte Lindvig Knows She Looks Like Vermeer's "Girl with a Pearl Earring"
The 20-year-old Gucci model breaks down her beauty routine.
Model Charlotte Lindvig caught our eye walking in Gucci’s cruise 2017 show in Westminster Abbey, wearing a floor-length silk pink frock. Off the runway, the Danish model has a self-described ethereal look. How does she maintain her natural beauty? Find out here:
Your look in three words:
Scandinavian, natural, ethereal.
Old-school outdoor running.
Drink of choice:
Medicine cabinet snapshot:
Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk and Beauty Elixir, Embryolisse face lotion, Homeoplasmine for lips.
A good hair day starts with:
Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner with Mango Butter.
Avène Thermal Spring Water facial spray, RMK Super Basic Liquid Concealer for spots, Revlon Luxurious Eyeliner in Antiqued Gold for nighttime.
Nails must be:
Nude if I am working, and a coat of Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Pop Water Nail Lacquer in Rose Splash for special occasions.
Sheet mask or mud mask:
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque.
Bronze or blush:
Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Blossoming.
Product that you borrow from the boys:
Product that you picked up from the pros:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir.
A woman should smell like:
Maison Louis Marie Antidris/Cassis Perfume Oil.
Appointment you’d love to nab:
Everyone in my industry raves about Ling Chan’s facials. That would be a treat!
“Girl with a Pearl Earring.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties