Fresh Off Rio de Janeiro, Jean Campbell on Her Sun-Dappled Beauty
The model tells of how to attain those coveted English rose good looks that got her a Louis Vuitton campaign co-starring Jaden Smith.
Eighteen-year-old British beauty Jean Campbell and photographer/stylist Venetia Scott headed down South to play amidst the sunshine and Spanish moss in June/July’s “Lady Jean Campbell Discovers America” feature. Coincidentally, Campbell calls the sun her happy place. Here, the fresh face, who’s fresh off the Louis Vuitton cruise show in Rio de Janeiro (she stars in the new campaign with Jaden Smith), unloads her excellent arsenal of products and professionals alike. We suggest you take notes…
Sisley face cream, Charlotte Tilbury mascara, and Bobbi Brown eyebrow pencil.
Favorite hair professional:
Never leave the house without:
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.
Pilates at Pilates Squared.
Snack of choice:
In the sunshine, because that’s where I’m happiest.
Always in your beach bag:
Tangle teaser, sun cream, and a swimming costume.
At the moment, The Kite Runner.
Fragrance of choice:
See by Chloé.
Watch W’s most popular videos here:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress