Caught On Taupe
W's beauty director loves these muted tones for spring.
My hue of choice for spring? A warm, superflattering neutral that lies somewhere between taupe and milk chocolate. Somehow, it works like a dream on lips, nails, and eyes. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in No. 614 is a shiny lip gloss that brings to mind one of my childhood addictions: the Fudgsicle. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Nail Polish in Liya’s Shade is a muted aubergine. And Diorshow Fusion Mono in Hypnotique is a shimmery shadow with a hint of violet.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit