Caught On Taupe
W's beauty director loves these muted tones for spring.
My hue of choice for spring? A warm, superflattering neutral that lies somewhere between taupe and milk chocolate. Somehow, it works like a dream on lips, nails, and eyes. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in No. 614 is a shiny lip gloss that brings to mind one of my childhood addictions: the Fudgsicle. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Nail Polish in Liya’s Shade is a muted aubergine. And Diorshow Fusion Mono in Hypnotique is a shimmery shadow with a hint of violet.Follow Us:
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details