Caught On Taupe
W's beauty director loves these muted tones for spring.
My hue of choice for spring? A warm, superflattering neutral that lies somewhere between taupe and milk chocolate. Somehow, it works like a dream on lips, nails, and eyes. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in No. 614 is a shiny lip gloss that brings to mind one of my childhood addictions: the Fudgsicle. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Nail Polish in Liya’s Shade is a muted aubergine. And Diorshow Fusion Mono in Hypnotique is a shimmery shadow with a hint of violet.Follow Us:
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of
- BeautyPut Down the Gloss: Ten Non-Sticky Lip Oils