Beauty » Jane's Addiction » Caught On Taupe
Caught On Taupe
W's beauty director loves these muted tones for spring.
My hue of choice for spring? A warm, superflattering neutral that lies somewhere between taupe and milk chocolate. Somehow, it works like a dream on lips, nails, and eyes. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in No. 614 is a shiny lip gloss that brings to mind one of my childhood addictions: the Fudgsicle. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Nail Polish in Liya’s Shade is a muted aubergine. And Diorshow Fusion Mono in Hypnotique is a shimmery shadow with a hint of violet.Follow Us:
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies