Caught On Taupe
W's beauty director loves these muted tones for spring.
My hue of choice for spring? A warm, superflattering neutral that lies somewhere between taupe and milk chocolate. Somehow, it works like a dream on lips, nails, and eyes. Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in No. 614 is a shiny lip gloss that brings to mind one of my childhood addictions: the Fudgsicle. L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée Nail Polish in Liya’s Shade is a muted aubergine. And Diorshow Fusion Mono in Hypnotique is a shimmery shadow with a hint of violet.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionThe Best Street Style of Art Basel Miami Beach 2016