All That Jasmine
I recently took a trip to Jaipur, India, and I was as overwhelmed by my visit to the Gem Palace as I was by the profusion of flowers—bursting out of market stalls, floating in fountains, draped over elephants. The scent was amazing—and not something I’m likely to experience in New York anytime soon. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try to fake it. This crop of new fragrances certainly helps.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Perfect 10Nostalgic for the ’90s? Go Grunge with These 10 Pairs of Boots
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion