All That Jasmine
I recently took a trip to Jaipur, India, and I was as overwhelmed by my visit to the Gem Palace as I was by the profusion of flowers—bursting out of market stalls, floating in fountains, draped over elephants. The scent was amazing—and not something I’m likely to experience in New York anytime soon. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try to fake it. This crop of new fragrances certainly helps.
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death