All That Jasmine
I recently took a trip to Jaipur, India, and I was as overwhelmed by my visit to the Gem Palace as I was by the profusion of flowers—bursting out of market stalls, floating in fountains, draped over elephants. The scent was amazing—and not something I’m likely to experience in New York anytime soon. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try to fake it. This crop of new fragrances certainly helps.
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- CelebritiesIt’s the Hot Dads Who Rule the Red Carpet Today
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Perfect 10Something New: 10 Alternative Engagement Rings for the Unconventional Bride