All That Jasmine
I recently took a trip to Jaipur, India, and I was as overwhelmed by my visit to the Gem Palace as I was by the profusion of flowers—bursting out of market stalls, floating in fountains, draped over elephants. The scent was amazing—and not something I’m likely to experience in New York anytime soon. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try to fake it. This crop of new fragrances certainly helps.
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"