When it comes to beauty products, I’ve always considered myself a flexitarian: I figure even if my moisturizer is full of chemicals, at least my deodorant is organic. But recently I’ve found some green goodies that work so well, I might soon be an all-natural woman.
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?