Down and Dirty
Ever since Sandra Ballentine wrote about kicking her blowout habit in our October 2013 issue, my contrarian streak has compelled me to seek out pro dry jobs weekly. And since I’m thrifty, I can make a good one last. Here’s how I do it.
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyChillax Like Russian Bombshell Irina Shayk
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s