Fake It Till You Make It
I’ve honestly never had a tan. Not because I’m some Skin Cancer Foundation poster child who bathes in SPF and carries a parasol, but because my porcelain-fair skin, when exposed to rays, goes straight from white to crimson to major peeling. So for me, summer is all about lathering on the sunblock and then doing my best to mimic the healthy glow of everyone around me. Here’s how I’ll do it this year.
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe