Fake It Till You Make It
I’ve honestly never had a tan. Not because I’m some Skin Cancer Foundation poster child who bathes in SPF and carries a parasol, but because my porcelain-fair skin, when exposed to rays, goes straight from white to crimson to major peeling. So for me, summer is all about lathering on the sunblock and then doing my best to mimic the healthy glow of everyone around me. Here’s how I’ll do it this year.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit