Fake It Till You Make It
I’ve honestly never had a tan. Not because I’m some Skin Cancer Foundation poster child who bathes in SPF and carries a parasol, but because my porcelain-fair skin, when exposed to rays, goes straight from white to crimson to major peeling. So for me, summer is all about lathering on the sunblock and then doing my best to mimic the healthy glow of everyone around me. Here’s how I’ll do it this year.
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters