Fake It Till You Make It
I’ve honestly never had a tan. Not because I’m some Skin Cancer Foundation poster child who bathes in SPF and carries a parasol, but because my porcelain-fair skin, when exposed to rays, goes straight from white to crimson to major peeling. So for me, summer is all about lathering on the sunblock and then doing my best to mimic the healthy glow of everyone around me. Here’s how I’ll do it this year.
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesIt’s the Hot Dads Who Rule the Red Carpet Today