Fake It Till You Make It
I’ve honestly never had a tan. Not because I’m some Skin Cancer Foundation poster child who bathes in SPF and carries a parasol, but because my porcelain-fair skin, when exposed to rays, goes straight from white to crimson to major peeling. So for me, summer is all about lathering on the sunblock and then doing my best to mimic the healthy glow of everyone around me. Here’s how I’ll do it this year.
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy
- CultureEverything You Need to Know About Teyana Taylor, the Dancer in Kanye West's "Fade" Video