Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!
It seems everyone knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer. I lost my mom (pictured below) to the disease decades before there were pink ribbons or Evelyn Lauder or the Avon and Revlon Walks to raise awareness. Until a cure is found, October will always be Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where beauty companies offer up special edition products with portions of the proceeds helping to fund the search for a cure. Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleEveryone Finally Discovered Eminem's Daughter, Hailie Scott, on Instagram
- FashionFrom Toddlers to K-Pop Stars, Seoul Fashion Week Takes Street Style to the Next Level
- PeopleFrom Kate Moss to Paris Hilton: What 25 Famous Women Wore to Their Birthday Parties
- FashionExclusive: Rihanna Takes You Backstage At Her Fenty Puma Runway Show
- FashionThere Are People Having Actual Sex in Eckhaus Latta's Latest Campaign