Beauty » Perfect 10 » Cure Love
Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!
It seems everyone knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer. I lost my mom (pictured below) to the disease decades before there were pink ribbons or Evelyn Lauder or the Avon and Revlon Walks to raise awareness. Until a cure is found, October will always be Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where beauty companies offer up special edition products with portions of the proceeds helping to fund the search for a cure. Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- InsidersIt’s a Whole New World for Huda Kattan
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"