Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!
It seems everyone knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer. I lost my mom (pictured below) to the disease decades before there were pink ribbons or Evelyn Lauder or the Avon and Revlon Walks to raise awareness. Until a cure is found, October will always be Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where beauty companies offer up special edition products with portions of the proceeds helping to fund the search for a cure. Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution