Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!
It seems everyone knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer. I lost my mom (pictured below) to the disease decades before there were pink ribbons or Evelyn Lauder or the Avon and Revlon Walks to raise awareness. Until a cure is found, October will always be Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where beauty companies offer up special edition products with portions of the proceeds helping to fund the search for a cure. Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again