Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!
It seems everyone knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer. I lost my mom (pictured below) to the disease decades before there were pink ribbons or Evelyn Lauder or the Avon and Revlon Walks to raise awareness. Until a cure is found, October will always be Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where beauty companies offer up special edition products with portions of the proceeds helping to fund the search for a cure. Chic products that make you feel good? Win-win!Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureImages From the 2017 Pirelli Calendar