President Obama Approved Face Scrubs?
President Barack Obama recently signed into law the Microbead-Free Waters Act, which bans the production of those tiny balls usually found in a lot of beauty products that are actually environmental contaminants. Thankfully, not all beauty products have them. Here’s ten that might as well carry the presidential seal of approval.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups