Norman Seeff: Rock ‘n’ Photos
Music and photography go hand in hand.
The legendary Los Angeles-based photographer Norman Seeff has shot candid portraits of everyone from Steve Jobs to Patti Smith, but is perhaps best known for his images of musicians—The Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, and Carly Simon, to name a few. On the occasion of an online auction of his work at Christie’s, Seeff offers up the perfect accompaniment to viewing his iconic photographs: a so ‘70s playlist. Listen up.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress