Culture » Norman Seeff: Rock ‘n’ Photos
Norman Seeff: Rock ‘n’ Photos
Music and photography go hand in hand.
The legendary Los Angeles-based photographer Norman Seeff has shot candid portraits of everyone from Steve Jobs to Patti Smith, but is perhaps best known for his images of musicians—The Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, and Carly Simon, to name a few. On the occasion of an online auction of his work at Christie’s, Seeff offers up the perfect accompaniment to viewing his iconic photographs: a so ‘70s playlist. Listen up.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"