Jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac teams up with Ladurée
What do women love more: jewelry or macarons? A new collaboration between fine jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac and famed French bakery Ladurée—which includes jewel-filled windows at their shops and limited-edition, customized boxes of confections—answers that question: Both. At the same time. The newly available Marie-Hélène de Taillac cookie collection includes six flavors—chocolate, cassis violet, rose petal, lemon, pistachio, and orange blossom—which reflect the bright hues in her baubles. Her favorite? “Orange blossom reminds me of my childhood in Lebanon,” she says. That sense of nostalgia is present throughout the collaboration, as de Taillac’s first memories of Ladurée are of childhood visits with her grandmother. “[She] used to take me to the salons on rue Royale for a hot chocolate on Wednesday afternoons. Ladurée already was a fashionable place to have lunch or a lovely afternoon tea.” And now it’s a just little bit more stylish.
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties