Jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac teams up with Ladurée
What do women love more: jewelry or macarons? A new collaboration between fine jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac and famed French bakery Ladurée—which includes jewel-filled windows at their shops and limited-edition, customized boxes of confections—answers that question: Both. At the same time. The newly available Marie-Hélène de Taillac cookie collection includes six flavors—chocolate, cassis violet, rose petal, lemon, pistachio, and orange blossom—which reflect the bright hues in her baubles. Her favorite? “Orange blossom reminds me of my childhood in Lebanon,” she says. That sense of nostalgia is present throughout the collaboration, as de Taillac’s first memories of Ladurée are of childhood visits with her grandmother. “[She] used to take me to the salons on rue Royale for a hot chocolate on Wednesday afternoons. Ladurée already was a fashionable place to have lunch or a lovely afternoon tea.” And now it’s a just little bit more stylish.
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of