Culture » Rock Candy
Jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac teams up with Ladurée
What do women love more: jewelry or macarons? A new collaboration between fine jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac and famed French bakery Ladurée—which includes jewel-filled windows at their shops and limited-edition, customized boxes of confections—answers that question: Both. At the same time. The newly available Marie-Hélène de Taillac cookie collection includes six flavors—chocolate, cassis violet, rose petal, lemon, pistachio, and orange blossom—which reflect the bright hues in her baubles. Her favorite? “Orange blossom reminds me of my childhood in Lebanon,” she says. That sense of nostalgia is present throughout the collaboration, as de Taillac’s first memories of Ladurée are of childhood visits with her grandmother. “[She] used to take me to the salons on rue Royale for a hot chocolate on Wednesday afternoons. Ladurée already was a fashionable place to have lunch or a lovely afternoon tea.” And now it’s a just little bit more stylish.
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- InsidersIt’s a Whole New World for Huda Kattan
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"