Culture » Know It All
Know It All
Inside Jim Walrod's book of secrets.
Did you know that one of Hugh Hefner’s Playmate ex-girlfriends had a huge collection of Memphis design? That Dee Dee Ramone was a hustler? That Beastie Boy Mike D made a country record for his friends? That Charles and Ray Eames blew up their apartment? That artist Gordon Matta-Clark’s restaurant, Food, was one of the first to serve sushi in New York? No? Well, Jim Walrod, the self-described design guru who has consulted for the likes of Jean Nouvel and André Balazs, is spilling these and other arcane tidbits from his packed brain in I Knew Jim Knew (PowerHouse Books).Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"