Culture » Know It All
Know It All
Inside Jim Walrod's book of secrets.
Did you know that one of Hugh Hefner’s Playmate ex-girlfriends had a huge collection of Memphis design? That Dee Dee Ramone was a hustler? That Beastie Boy Mike D made a country record for his friends? That Charles and Ray Eames blew up their apartment? That artist Gordon Matta-Clark’s restaurant, Food, was one of the first to serve sushi in New York? No? Well, Jim Walrod, the self-described design guru who has consulted for the likes of Jean Nouvel and André Balazs, is spilling these and other arcane tidbits from his packed brain in I Knew Jim Knew (PowerHouse Books).Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?