Don't Miss: Jett Pack
A new exhibition showcases the world of the Runaways.
Joan Jett was 15 when she debuted with her all-girl band the Runaways. Even then, the wild child with a black shag and a leather jacket was a fashion icon. An exhibition, opening June 13 at Evil Rock N Roll Hollywood Cat, a new store in L.A., pays homage with rare photos by Brad Elterman, vintage posters, and original albums—all curated by owner Juliana Sorelli with Kristen Stewart and Riley Keough, who starred in a 2010 biopic about the band.
Evil Rock N Roll Hollywood Cat, 1608 N. Las Palmas Ave., Hollywood, CAFollow Us:
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes