Culture » Don't Miss: Jett Pack
Don't Miss: Jett Pack
A new exhibition showcases the world of the Runaways.
Joan Jett was 15 when she debuted with her all-girl band the Runaways. Even then, the wild child with a black shag and a leather jacket was a fashion icon. An exhibition, opening June 13 at Evil Rock N Roll Hollywood Cat, a new store in L.A., pays homage with rare photos by Brad Elterman, vintage posters, and original albums—all curated by owner Juliana Sorelli with Kristen Stewart and Riley Keough, who starred in a 2010 biopic about the band.
Evil Rock N Roll Hollywood Cat, 1608 N. Las Palmas Ave., Hollywood, CAFollow Us:
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels