Simon de Pury’s Top 5
This month, in addition to opening an uptown branch in New York of his Phillips de Pury auction house, Simon de Pury will DJ at the 10th- anniversary party of RxArt, an organization that places art in hospitals.
As it turns out, the man known as the Mick Jagger of auctioneers is as skilled on the decks as he is with the gavel. Here are his top five “sizzling killer tracks to set the dance floor on fire.”
1. “Walk the Line (Laurent Wolf Remix, Club Version),” Laurent Wolf and Johnny Cash
2. “Riverside (Club Mix),” Sidney Samson
3. “Dirty Disco (STFU Mix),” STFU
4. “Pick Up the Phone (Arithmatix Remix),” Dragonette
5. “I Rock I Sweat I Dance,” Morris Corti and Eugenio LaMedica