Culture » Art & Design » A Prada Oasis
A Prada Oasis
Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset’s 2005 installation Prada Marfa is in danger of being shut down by the state of Texas Department of Transportation, but meanwhile, on the other side of the world another Prada desert site popped up this week to the north of Doha, Qatar. The “Prada Oasis and Damien Hirst’s Pharmacy Juice Bar” is a collaboration between Prada, Hirst and Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al-Thani, chairperson of the Qatar Museums Authority, and includes a special edition “Entomology” (or bug) bag, sold at a silent auction to benefit the non-profit organization Reach Out to Asia.Follow Us:
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters