Culture » Art & Design » A Prada Oasis
A Prada Oasis
Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset’s 2005 installation Prada Marfa is in danger of being shut down by the state of Texas Department of Transportation, but meanwhile, on the other side of the world another Prada desert site popped up this week to the north of Doha, Qatar. The “Prada Oasis and Damien Hirst’s Pharmacy Juice Bar” is a collaboration between Prada, Hirst and Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al-Thani, chairperson of the Qatar Museums Authority, and includes a special edition “Entomology” (or bug) bag, sold at a silent auction to benefit the non-profit organization Reach Out to Asia.Follow Us:
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death