A Prada Oasis
Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset’s 2005 installation Prada Marfa is in danger of being shut down by the state of Texas Department of Transportation, but meanwhile, on the other side of the world another Prada desert site popped up this week to the north of Doha, Qatar. The “Prada Oasis and Damien Hirst’s Pharmacy Juice Bar” is a collaboration between Prada, Hirst and Her Excellency Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al-Thani, chairperson of the Qatar Museums Authority, and includes a special edition “Entomology” (or bug) bag, sold at a silent auction to benefit the non-profit organization Reach Out to Asia.Follow Us:
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress