Culture » Art & Design » Sorcerers’ Stones
One-of-a-kind, pocket-sized sculptures by artists FriendsWithYou offer the power to heal with purchase.
When Samuel Borkson and Arturo Sandoval III, the artists behind the cheerful collective FriendsWithYou, created Psychic Stones, a series of mystic healing crystals, they sought to maintain the sense of magic that characterizes the rest of their portfolio. (The duo is perhaps best known for their colorful, large-scale installations.) And so, each amulet carries a unique, customized spell— “Evil Expel,” for example, and “Happiness.” Rock on.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan