The fifteen best things from Art Basel Miami 2013.
Another year, another Art Basel bacchanal. Over five days last week, a number of the world’s most high-octane collectors, dealers, artists, brands and pop stars converged on Miami Beach for some spirited trophy hunting. Pharrell hit Design Miami, Kanye talked architecture with starchitect Jacques Herzog and uber curator Hans Ulrich Obrist, and Leo DiCaprio powered through the main art fair, keeping his capped head down. (“No photos please.”) Of course, you can’t do everything, but after navigating a number of the fairs, exhibitions, museum openings and parties around town, we bring you fifteen of our favorite things from Miami’s 2013 edition.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionPanorama Festival Isn't Just Another Coachella
- FashionAt Josefinas, Ballet Flats with a Twist
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- Fashion2016 GOP Convention Street Style: Americana on Steroids
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress