The fifteen best things from Art Basel Miami 2013.
Another year, another Art Basel bacchanal. Over five days last week, a number of the world’s most high-octane collectors, dealers, artists, brands and pop stars converged on Miami Beach for some spirited trophy hunting. Pharrell hit Design Miami, Kanye talked architecture with starchitect Jacques Herzog and uber curator Hans Ulrich Obrist, and Leo DiCaprio powered through the main art fair, keeping his capped head down. (“No photos please.”) Of course, you can’t do everything, but after navigating a number of the fairs, exhibitions, museum openings and parties around town, we bring you fifteen of our favorite things from Miami’s 2013 edition.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PartiesInside the Glamorous, Extravagant, and Totally Over-the-Top World of Monaco High Society
- FashionInside the Street Style of South by Southwest 2017
- FashionLiving the Calabasas Dream: What Non-Kardashians Actually Wear While Walking Their Tiny Dogs
- PeopleGigi Hadid Off-Duty: See the Model's Impressive Style Transformation
- FashionAll the Fantastically Unconventional Street Style from Tokyo Fashion Week