The fifteen best things from Art Basel Miami 2013.
Another year, another Art Basel bacchanal. Over five days last week, a number of the world’s most high-octane collectors, dealers, artists, brands and pop stars converged on Miami Beach for some spirited trophy hunting. Pharrell hit Design Miami, Kanye talked architecture with starchitect Jacques Herzog and uber curator Hans Ulrich Obrist, and Leo DiCaprio powered through the main art fair, keeping his capped head down. (“No photos please.”) Of course, you can’t do everything, but after navigating a number of the fairs, exhibitions, museum openings and parties around town, we bring you fifteen of our favorite things from Miami’s 2013 edition.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again