The fifteen best things from Art Basel Miami 2013.
Another year, another Art Basel bacchanal. Over five days last week, a number of the world’s most high-octane collectors, dealers, artists, brands and pop stars converged on Miami Beach for some spirited trophy hunting. Pharrell hit Design Miami, Kanye talked architecture with starchitect Jacques Herzog and uber curator Hans Ulrich Obrist, and Leo DiCaprio powered through the main art fair, keeping his capped head down. (“No photos please.”) Of course, you can’t do everything, but after navigating a number of the fairs, exhibitions, museum openings and parties around town, we bring you fifteen of our favorite things from Miami’s 2013 edition.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of