Trouble in the Art World
Thieves! Vandals! Forgers! Ever since the actress Valerie Solanas fired the warning shot (and hit Andy Warhol) in 1968, the contemporary art world has endured its share of calamity. W tracks down some of the more salacious moments.
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- PeopleSerena Williams, Dakota Johnson, and Ciara Sit Front Row at Milan Fashion Week
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari