Trouble in the Art World
Thieves! Vandals! Forgers! Ever since the actress Valerie Solanas fired the warning shot (and hit Andy Warhol) in 1968, the contemporary art world has endured its share of calamity. W tracks down some of the more salacious moments.
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- Chic in ReviewKylie Jenner’s Lip Kits, Revealed, and Donald Trump’s Big Win
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death